Purple Rose Tea is one of the all-time-favourite tea amongst women. Not only does it taste delicious with a slight floral sweetness to it, it has countless health benefits too! It also doubles as a great decoration or garnish for desserts. What CAN'T these amazing flower do, right?
Benefits of Purple Rose tea:
1. Cools the body.
2. Relieves sore throat and runny nose.
3. Protects the body from infections.
4. Improves the elimination of wastes through kidneys.
5. Cleanses the liver and gall bladder and promotes bile flow.
6. Excellent remedy for irregular periods and infertility.
7. Relieves insomnia, depression and fatigue.
8. Enhances the natural beauty of a person.
9. Regulates and balances the hormone of women.
Disclaimer: This list of benefits is a combination of what our supplier suggested, as well as some added information from Google.
Weight per jar: 50g
1 jar makes about 25-40 cups of freshly brewed tea
Best served warm with a little bit of honey.
How to brew a flower tea:
Add 1-2 teaspoons of the flower tea to 1 mug of hot water (approximately 400ml), and let the tea steep for 3-5 minutes. Add honey or sugar to sweeten, if desired. Can be drank without any sweetener. Can be drank as hot tea, or serve it cold as a delicious and thirst quenching juice.
*This product is also available for bulk purchases.